Friday, March 14, 2008

The Women of Burt: Sally Field


"Damn you Burt Reynolds! Damn you Burt Reynolds!!"







Ol' Sally and those tight pants of her inspired the following (soliloquay) from Burton Leon Reynolds:

(Field has just asked for a nickname).

BANDIT:

"Frog.
'Cause you're always hoppin' around.
And you're kinda cute like a frog,and... I'd like to jump ya."



For my money, Sally Field is one of Burt's hottest - if not the hottest - conquests.
Apparantley, Stewie from Family Guy doesn't agree with me.
From Episode 89: Road to Rupert, Stewie has just been dropped off by the Bandit and Frog.
Stewie says, with heavy sarcasm,“Thanks for the ride, Bandit. Good luck tapping that hot, hot Sally Field ass.”

It'sAfreeCountryManOkay?!?

And I think that Sally Field is pretty.
Good job Burt!

1 comment:

Lt. Blount said...

By far the best of Burt's ladies. I'll bet he's sorry he screwed that up.